We’re a little behind getting this published, but we finished the expansion for Direct Student Assistance! They now have a new sales floor with double the workstations, a training room, and 2 offices.
With all the new workstations, and competing wireless signals from all the neighbors in the new building, we decided to migrate everyone to hardwire ethernet connections. By working a few evenings and weekends, we were able to complete the entire upgrade with almost no disruption to their operations. It’s now 2 weeks after completion, and everything is working flawlessly.
It’s a great feeling to see a small business expanding, and know that you had a hand in helping it to happen. They are a great company that helps a lot of people, and I look forward to helping them expand again in the future.